AGC of NH's Events & Trainings
AGC of NH & NH DOT Virtual Construction Overview Seminar
Members who have registered should have already received their refund. If you have been invoiced, please disregard the invoice. AGC is currently working with DOT and event sponsors to transition the seminar online later this summer. We will continue to provide updates through emails and posts on our website to keep everyone informed about future events. Please let us know if you have any questions. You can reach us at 603.225.2701 or by email at email@example.com.
As always, thank you for your continued support of the association throughout these challenging times.
Special thanks to our generous sponsors:
AGC of NH "Train the Trainer" Flagging Course
The next AGC of NH Flagging Course has been postponed. Date is to be determined. The AGC of NH course covers NH DOT regulations on flag person training, proper use of equipment, placement of flaggers on the site, etc. All participants who complete the course and pass an exam will receive a pocket card signifying course completion and training materials.
- For a copy of the AGC of NH Flagger Handbook, which references components of flagger safety, CLICK HERE.
ClickSafety Virtual Training
Courses include 10 and 30-hour OSHA Outreach Training, Safety & Health Fundamentals, Mold in Construction, and more.
CLICK HERE for all available courses.
Benefits of Online Learning:
- Workers can train 24/7, any day, any time and during any shift with any internet connection.
- Studies show that interactive, computer based training can cut training times by as much as 80%.
- Save up to 70% off training costs by eliminating travel, increasing flexibility, and reducing training time.
- It's not just fast, it's good! Studies show comprehensive rates increase by as much as 200% when employees can learn at their own pace.