AGC of NH Website Advertising
General Rules & Regulations
- Advertisements will run on a calendar month basis, beginning the first business day of the month and ending on the last business day of the month. Rates are monthly, regardless of the amount of days in each month.
- Advertisement availability will be given on a first paid, first serve basis.
- Advertisements must be supplied ten days prior to the first of the month that the advertisement will run.
- Placement of Advertisements- The placement of all advertisements is at the discretion of the Association. AGC of NH cannot guarantee the placement of any advertisements; therefore we ask that you please call the chapter office in advance to determine space availability.
General Payment Information
- Payment- Members: Payment is due the first of the month in which your advertisement is scheduled to run. Members requesting consecutive months of website advertising will be billed monthly. Failure of payment will result in removal of the advertisement.
- Payment- Non-Members: All advertisements must be pre-paid. If you need an invoice for processing purposes, one will be provided. If payment is not received prior to your advertisements scheduled run date, the ad will not be published on the website.
- The Association accepts cash, checks, cashier checks, Visa, American Express, Mastercard, & Discover.
- Contact the AGC for rates and billing questions.
Associated General Contractors of New Hampshire - 48 Grandview Road, Bow, NH 03304 - (603) 225-2701